Sunday, May 25, 2014

MOTIVATION AND A COMING MINI REVEAL

Hi Everyone,

Motivation is something that wanes – at least it does for me.  I mean sometimes it just feel likes it all work, and nothing else.  However, maybe it’s best to look how far you’ve come, and that’s where the blog post I did weeks ago about a big list comes in handy.
I don’t know about you, but I find if I get the chance to tick things off a list, it makes re realize how far I’ve actually come, even though the steps seem to be minute at times, and there is no progress at all.
But there is

So revisiting THE BIG LIST – remember the idea came to me from www.foreverorganised.blogspot.com

The heart wall is done - 
The book case is done – okay so I’ve got 2 more to go, but…
I’m more organized with meal planning and made myself a basic meal-planning sheet
I’ve chosen the curtain fabric – no pic of that yet, it’s coming
I’ve found a great tutorial for making the bed head at Lee Caroline Art Blog
I've done some knitting. – finished, pics coming - now this one is amazing because I haven't knitted for 30 years!


So really when you tick off some of these items on my Big List, it doesn’t seem so daunting after all.

I haven’t shown you my eldest daughter’s bedroom yet. Yana’s room doesn’t get a lot of light, plus it’s small. I had it all prettied up, ironed the duvet cover etc, primped and primed it ready for picture taking – then the dog decided it was a good place for a rest!


This room was our inspiration.  She loved the red and I loved the country feel of it.  Plus of course I’m a painted furniture freak…ah lover.

Here's a peak of what I've been up to.



Do you use photos for inspiration in your decorating? Would love to see what inspires you.

Happy days


Jane 

No comments:

Post a Comment